Friday, June 7, 2013

Andrew Marshall - At Four!


Somehow, in the blink of an eye, I have a four year old. 

I'm not sure when or how this happened? Isn't he suppose to still be snuggled up in my arms, so new, so squishy? 


Now he's not so tiny anymore. He's a bright, active, loud, four year old paleontologist in training. He talks to us like he's an adult. He sings, he writes, he can even read a little bit. He's so grown up. I am just amazed by him, every single day. 


Here is his interview at four. 

1. What is your favorite color? “Red”
2. What is your favorite toy? “”T-Rex. He has two fingers and was a vicious predator.” 
3. What is your favorite fruit? “Apples in slices.” 
4. What is your favorite tv show? “Dinosaur Alive documentary. It has a Tarbosaurus.”
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? “Bacon, like daddy!”
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? “My camo shirts and my red shirt. I like camo because it looks like what daddy wears.” 
7. What is your favorite game? “Dinosaur Train games, where you find King Cryolophosaurus. He’s a shy dinosaur.” 
8. What is your favorite snack? “Dinosaur fruit snacks. I love the blue ones.”
9. What is your favorite animal? “Bella is my favorite doggy.”
10. What is your favorite song? “Jesus Loves Me!”
11. What is your favorite book? “Dinosaur Encyclopedia, it shows all the dinosaurs.” 
12. Who is your best friend? “Daddy. Then Jonas and Landyn are my two friends. And Preston.”
13. What is your favorite movie? “Walking With Dinosaurs, with Nigel Marven.” 
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? “Play dinosaurs and hunt for dinosaurs. I love dinosaurs outside.”
15. What is your favorite drink? “Water!”
16. What is your favorite holiday? “Christmas! I like getting a stocking with candy!”
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? “I like to sleep with T-Rex and daddy!”
18. What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? “Play with daddy. I just like to be with him. He is amazing.”
19. What is your favorite thing to do with mommy? “I like when we make cookies in the kitchen.”
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? “I want to be like daddy and I want to be an paleontologist too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment